Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only

Production Information

Production Information

• Rich Flora

Hello All! Just wondering if there would be a need or any interest in a section somewhere, perhaps even a tag, for Production people. It might help the new to the business or artists that are not in a “music hotbed” find good recording or live people to help them out, or even fro production people find a new artist to work with.

I know that personally, i enjoy finding someone that I can offer advice or guidance to and help them along the way. I am always available to help answer questions or listen to something and offer what ever help i can.

annerobert

The neverfull black adds a touch of sophistication and elegance to the textured  leather. The interior is lined with a durable canvas and features a zippered pocket and a D-ring for attaching keys or accessories.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by annerobert.
    marinaeve

Experience the versatility and simplicity of buy Kratom Capsules with our precisely dosed capsules. Whether you’re a seasoned Kratom enthusiast or a newcomer exploring its potential, our capsules offer a convenient and discreet way to incorporate Kratom into your daily routine.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by marinaeve.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.